Locksmiths are our number one go to guys for keeping our homes safe. They're there 24/7 for all our needs and when our homes are put in jeapordy and it's for that reason that I personally have them high ranking in my contact list. What about you?
Thanks to Fast Keys Online for this great infographic!Jul 212015
Beer is a popular alcoholic beverage throughout the world. You can find beer at almost all occasions and gatherings. The reason for its popularity is its availability and affordability. Compared to wine, beer can be purchased almost anywhere with much cheaper prices. However, beer distribution wasn’t always a worldwide. Beers were packaged in jars and kegs before beer bottle packaging was invented.
Beer bottle packaging was first used in the beer industry somewhere around 1700s. The first bottles were similar in design with the wine bottles. And just like wine bottles, earlier beer bottles used corks instead of cap crowns or twist-off covers.
It was not until the late 1700s that beer bottle packaging started to part from the wine bottle designs. The bottlenecks became shorter. The bottle was often called a porter.
More than 50 years after porter beer bottle packaging was introduced, lager a new style of beer was released in the American market. The early bottle designs were similar to the bottle designs for mineral water. However, the porter design became the beer bottle packaging for lager somewhere in the 1850s.
Even with the porter bottle being used in the market, another design that is now the foundation of current wine bottles was introduced in the market by the 1870s. The champagne beer bottle packaging has a narrow body and is widely used for beer, champagne and other kinds of beer such as root beer and small beer.
While the champagne beer bottle packaging was released, Weiss beer bottle was also introduced at the same time. The Weiss beer bottle has three variants, which were traditional, Zaun, and St. Louis Weiss beer bottle. These 3 bottle packaging were used for German brew or Weiss beer.Jul 132015
When beer gained popularity somewhere around 1900s, it became an exported good. The earlier export beer bottle packaging has a wide body and a long neck. This allowed greater capacity than the local counterparts. However, some beer companies have adopted this design for local beer distribution.
These are the different beer bottle packaging designs before the current beer bottles. The beer packaging industry has evolved and is now not limited to bottles alone. There are kegs, which have been used ever since beer was commercialized, and cans which are now gaining the same popularity as beer bottles. With such a great history not only on the types of beers but also the different beer bottle packaging, you can always think back and imaging the different beer bottles that have been developed before the one in your hands next time you have a bottle of beer to enjoy.
Every business which uses online marketing started the same way. It is setting up the company website. Company website becomes the online store, customer support center and sales representative all in one. With these functions combined, the website will become the face of the company in online marketing. The following reasons will be more than enough for the company to consider a great web design.
1. Online Presence and Identity – Online business is about presence and identity. By having a great web design, the company projects an image of a great company to its customers and prospects. Customers cannot see the sales representative but will mainly judge a company with their website. Poorly created website means weak presence and bad identity. A great web design means the company has class and professionalism.
2. Attract Visitors – The web design can attract or scare visitors. A great web design can attract the visitors and makes them want to stay and browse around the website. It is like having customers check your store and the goods in it.
3. Convert Customers – Profits are only made when visitors turn to customers. More visitors in the website will lead to more customers for the company. Sign-up page and online store designs would also affect profits.
4. Distinction – Though products and services are similar between competitors, being distinct in the web design will set the company apart from the competition online. Unique and catchy web designs will make the visitors and potential customers remember the brand and company.
5. Features – Web designs with easy-to-navigate features and great details can make the difference in customer experience. Great websites also have more features to check which gives more potential for profits.
6. Cost Efficient – Great web design will be easy to upgrade and require less maintenance. Considering that the website will require less maintenance in the long run, the extra investment in starting a website will prove cost efficient.
7. Upgradable – With everything designed perfectly, upgrades can easily be installed even major changes which include new features or additional pages. Poor web designs sometimes lead to total renovation or conversion of a website.
8. Reliable Support – Great web designs are created by experienced designers. They provide long-term services which include website support and great deals for website upgrades.
Companies would like to have an ideal representative of their brand whether online or traditional marketing. Everything should be top-notch from the store, support and promotions. A great website features all these which in turn provide the best platform for the company to create profits.
Post provided by http://www.garethbullseo.co.uk/May 112015
Checkout this Infographic from Toby & Kate McCartney, NLP Trainers based in Scotland, Midlands & London.May 012015
Checkout this superb infographic from BetCode. I'll let the infographic do the talking here..Mar 232015
I came across this Infographic on Inhous's Twitter seeing the reaction it got over there, I couldn't resist sharing it to The Design Can audience. It's a really well put together infographic with a nice use of typfaces. Top work from Inhous relocation services.